Find a roofer in Garden City, New York
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New York // Garden City
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At what point should I think about getting a roof inspection done?
Many roofers recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How do roofers typically price their services for a replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several things that will influence the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the best season for roofing projects?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Garden City, NY
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Garden City, NY, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing companies featured on our site have the experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in good condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our user-friendly platform, you can get the best roofing maintenance services in Garden City, NY. Find the perfect contractor for your home today.