Find a roofer in Franklin Square, New York
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Franklin Square, New YorkRoofing // New York // Franklin Square
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good season for roofing projects?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a roofer.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary rate per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to build a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can come up with the hours for the project.
When is inspecting my roof needed?
Many roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Franklin Square, New York
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Franklin Square, New York, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the experience you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and requires attention at once. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our user-friendly app, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Franklin Square, New York. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your property now.