Find a roofer in Bronx, New York
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Bronx, New YorkRoofing // New York // Bronx
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Bronx, NY. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really postpone the job. If a storm is expected to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to set up a roof inspection?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers normally price their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much is a contractor's rate to repair the roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Bronx, NY
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Bronx, NY. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, which means you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and find the best candidate for the job.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance contractor, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our user-friendly platform, you can get quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bronx, NY. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property now.