Find a roofer in Atlanta, New York
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New York // Atlanta
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
How much does a roofing professional charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much can it cost to maintain the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time needed for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Atlanta, New York
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor in Atlanta, New York, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts featured on our site have the knowledge and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our app.