Find a roofer in Sun Valley, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time needed for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Sun Valley, NV. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
When should I get a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How do roofing specialists generally charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much does it cost to fix a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Sun Valley, NV
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Sun Valley, NV. Our user-friendly platform is easy to navigate, so you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and hire the right professional for your project.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance professional, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free way to hire the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our app.