Find a roofer in Round Mountain, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a quality roof is so fundamental for you is because it provides security for your property, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the protective barrier for your entire house. It blocks out severe weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could have some leaks in your home, which can lead to other issues.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your curb appeal. Because it’s such an essential part of your property, a well-maintained roof shows a great deal of stability. If you were looking to sell, a buyer would be thrilled about your property if it has a solid, stable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is happy with an energy efficient house. It means your energy bills aren't expensive and that your home keeps a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Round Mountain, NV. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really postpone the project. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor can approximate the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are durable and do a great job of protecting your property while being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be your ultimate decision when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the probability of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential properties and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Round Mountain, NevadaHome // Nevada // Round Mountain
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Round Mountain, NV
You can rely on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Round Mountain, NV. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the right candidate for the job.
It's crucial to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing maintenance contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our powerful app, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Round Mountain, NV. Find the right contractor for your house right away.