Find a roofer in Hawthorne, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Hawthorne, NevadaRoofing // Nevada // Hawthorne
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the correct occasion to request an inspection for my roof?
The majority of roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof since regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofing experts generally price labor for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What season is ideal for a roof job?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be a better time to call a roofer.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Hawthorne, NV
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance contractors in Hawthorne, NV. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free option to find the best companies for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.