Find a roofer in Fallon, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really postpone the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement professional can estimate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are strong and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles do require maintenance more often than the more expensive products. They normally have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can also buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential spaces and these usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. If the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get regular inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for the rest of your property, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a roof replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Fallon, NevadaHome // Nevada // Fallon
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Fallon, Nevada
If you need roofing maintenance services in Fallon, Nevada, there's no easier way to go about it. The roofing experts you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free option to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our platform.