Find a roofer in Monticello, New Mexico
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the usual cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the usual period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Monticello, NM
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Monticello, NM, there's no better way to find them. The roofing professionals featured on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary so that their property stays in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient option to hire the right professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.