Find a roofer in Hobbs, New Mexico
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is good for a roofing job?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why waiting later in the year could be an easier time for an appointment.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in Hobbs, NM. Storms will put a damper on work and this can really delay the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
What is a good time for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Most roofers suggest biannual roof inspections since routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Hobbs, NM
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Hobbs, NM, then our platform is the answer. The roofing experts featured on our site have the skills and experience you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires attention at once. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.