Find a roofer in Clovis, New Mexico
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is a roof inspection required?
Most roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How much does a roofing specialist charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I book an appointment to get roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a better time to call a roofer.
Many roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Clovis, New Mexico
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Clovis, New Mexico. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to assist. With our streamlined platform, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Clovis, New Mexico. Find the right contractor for your house now.