Find a roofer in Willingboro, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New Jersey // Willingboro
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I get a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement job?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
At which time of the year should I book roofing services?
No matter what season it is, you can contact a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be an easier time to schedule.
Many roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Willingboro, New Jersey
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Willingboro, New Jersey. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, book an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy solution to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our app.