Find a roofer in Trenton, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Trenton, New JerseyRoofing // New Jersey // Trenton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What time of year is best for a roof project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be an easier time to schedule.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
How much is the rate for most roofing specialists per square foot?
Roofing services can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Trenton, NJ. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this can really postpone the project. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Which time is best to set up my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Trenton, NJ
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Trenton, NJ. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free solution to find the right professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our app.