Find a roofer in Passaic, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New Jersey // Passaic
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the best season for roofing jobs?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be an easier time for services.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
How much do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
At what time should I think about getting a roof inspection done?
Most roofing professionals advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Passaic, NJ
You can depend on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Passaic, NJ. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, so you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and find the right candidate for your project.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy option to find the right contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our platform.