Find a roofer in Parsippany, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Parsippany, New JerseyRoofing // New Jersey // Parsippany
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the standard price charged by roofing professionals for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much is a contractor's rate to maintain a roof top?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Parsippany, NJ. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this is going to stall the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Parsippany, NJ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Parsippany, NJ. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy solution to hire the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our platform.