Find a roofer in Ocean City, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New Jersey // Ocean City
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When is the best time to get your roof serviced?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time for services.
A lot of roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the common cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Roofing services can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Ocean City, NJ. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
When should a roof inspection be done?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Ocean City, NJ
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Ocean City, NJ. Our user-friendly site gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and hire the right candidate for the job.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free option to hire the best contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our app.