Find a roofer in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Mount Ephraim, NJ. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most affordable solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are strong and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your property needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles do require some attention more often than the more expensive options. They usually have a 15-20 year warranty. But you can always get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the probability of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common amongst residential spaces and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. When your roof is around this age, it’s a good idea to get regular inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your property, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to come up with precise amount on how much a roof replacement is going to cost you since there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Mount Ephraim, New JerseyHome // New Jersey // Mount Ephraim
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Mount Ephraim, NJ
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Mount Ephraim, NJ. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, so you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and hire the right professional for your project.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to hire the best companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.