Find a roofer in Moorestown, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New Jersey // Moorestown
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At which point should I consider having an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofing contractors recommend biannual inspections for your roof since regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the standard rate charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What are the typical costs associated with repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I plan to have roofing services done?
No matter what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a better time for services.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Moorestown, New Jersey
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Moorestown, New Jersey. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get a professional, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy solution to find the right contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.