Find a roofer in Montville, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Montville, New JerseyRoofing // New Jersey // Montville
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the most appropriate time for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many roofers are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the common rate per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
At which point should I think about getting a roof inspection conducted?
Most roofing professionals advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Montville, New Jersey
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Montville, New Jersey. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, so you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by providing you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and hire the right professional for your project.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Montville, New Jersey. Get the premium roofing services you need for your property now.