Find a roofer in Marlton, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Marlton, New JerseyRoofing // New Jersey // Marlton
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofer for replacement services?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much is a roofer's rate to fix a roof top?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofing professional's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What is the normal duration for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Marlton, New Jersey
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Marlton, New Jersey. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our easy-to-use platform, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Marlton, New Jersey. Get the premium roofing services you need for your property today.