Find a roofer in Long Branch, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New Jersey // Long Branch
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
At what time should I consider getting an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal cost of replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected rate for roof maintenance services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Long Branch, NJ
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Long Branch, NJ. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also collects useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our streamlined platform, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Long Branch, NJ. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house right away.