Find a roofer in Hammonton, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to have roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the normal pricing per square foot for roofing services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this is going to delay the job. If a storm is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can come up with the hours for the job.
When is the best time to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Many roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Hammonton, New Jersey
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for your project.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.