Find a roofer in Hackettstown, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // New Jersey // Hackettstown
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
During which time of the year should I schedule roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Hackettstown, New Jersey. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can approximate the hours for the job.
When should my roof be inspected?
The majority of roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Hackettstown, New Jersey
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Hackettstown, New Jersey, there's no better way to find them. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the knowledge and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance company, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors available to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing maintenance services in Hackettstown, New Jersey. Find the perfect contractor for your house today.