Find a roofer in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Atlantic City, New JerseyRoofing // New Jersey // Atlantic City
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
During which time of the year should I schedule an appointment for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This is why waiting until winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal price roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the approximate time needed for building a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
When is inspecting my roof required?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Atlantic City, New Jersey
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Atlantic City, New Jersey. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free option to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.