Find a roofer in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the correct occasion to request an inspection for my roof?
Most roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the usual price for roof replacement services from a roofing specialist?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will determine the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I book an appointment to get roofing services done?
Despite what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting until winter could be a better time to book.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Atlantic City, NJ
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Atlantic City, NJ. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the best candidate for the job.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. A roofing repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.