Find a roofer in Stanford, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Montana // Stanford
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
During which season should I book an appointment for my roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal rate roofing specialists charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Stanford, Montana
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Stanford, Montana. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the right professional for your project.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.