Find a roofer in Seeley Lake, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Montana // Seeley Lake
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
How do roofers generally price their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are related to repairing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the average cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take to build a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Seeley Lake, MT
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Seeley Lake, MT, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing companies you'll discover on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.