Find a roofer in Rollins, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I anticipate to pay a roofer for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much should I budget for roof maintenance?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the typical price roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the weather forecast in Rollins, MT. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Rollins, MT
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Rollins, MT, there's no better way to find them. The roofing contractors featured on Thumbtack have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.