Find a roofer in Lodge Grass, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Montana // Lodge Grass
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What kind of prices are related to fixing a roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofing contractor's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Lodge Grass, MT. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Lodge Grass, MT
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Lodge Grass, MT. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Find someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the company you want, then it's just getting your estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.