Find a roofer in Hardin, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What costs are related to fixing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the normal cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Hardin, Montana. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Hardin, Montana
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Hardin, Montana, there's no better way to go about it. The roofing experts you'll discover on Thumbtack have the experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to help. With our user-friendly app, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Hardin, Montana. Find the right contractor for your property right away.