Find a roofer in Fishtail, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Montana // Fishtail
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should a roof inspection be done?
The majority of roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate rate for fixing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is a good season for roofing projects?
No matter what time of year it is, you can call a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Fishtail, Montana
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Fishtail, Montana. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Hire someone who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.