Find a roofer in Dillon, Montana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Montana // Dillon
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the most suitable time for roofing jobs?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical rate roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can approximate the hours for the project.
When should a roof inspection be done?
The majority of roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Dillon, Montana
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Dillon, Montana. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy option to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our app.