Find a roofer in Webb, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Mississippi // Webb
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the usual price for roof replacement services from a roofing specialist?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the approximate rate for repairing a roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for the attention of a professional and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the normal price roofing professionals charge per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Webb, MS. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Webb, MS
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Webb, MS. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our powerful app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Webb, MS. Find the right contractor for your house right away.