Find a roofer in Vaughan, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Vaughan, MississippiRoofing // Mississippi // Vaughan
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the approximate rate for repairing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Major repairs do require the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the normal rate per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time for a roof rebuild?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really stall the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Vaughan, Mississippi
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Vaughan, Mississippi. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the right candidate for the job.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and needs attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient solution to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.