Find a roofer in Tupelo, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Mississippi // Tupelo
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I book an appointment to get roofing contractors come out?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal duration to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather forecast in Tupelo, MS. Storms will put a halt on work and this can really stall the job. If a storm is supposed to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with the hours for the project.
What is the right occasion to request an inspection for my roof?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Tupelo, MS
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Tupelo, MS. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.