Find a roofer in Senatobia, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the right time to request an inspection for my roof?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the standard price charged by roofers for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What cost can be expected for roof maintenance services?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What time of year is good for a roofing job?
No matter what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Senatobia, Mississippi
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Senatobia, Mississippi. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient solution to find the best professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.