Find a roofer in Philadelphia, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Mississippi // Philadelphia
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At what point should I consider getting a roof inspection conducted?
The majority of roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is a good season for roofing projects?
Despite what time of year it is, you can call a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Philadelphia, Mississippi
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Philadelphia, Mississippi. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and hire the right professional for the job.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Find someone who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.