Find a roofer in Newton, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Newton, MississippiRoofing // Mississippi // Newton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofers recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the normal rate charged by roofers for a replacement project?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to fix the roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the best season for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that winter could be an easier time to book.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Newton, Mississippi
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Newton, Mississippi. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just requesting a estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.