Find a roofer in Lumberton, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the standard cost charged by roofing contractors for a roof replacement project?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What should I estimate for rooftop repair expenses?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it take for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Lumberton, Mississippi. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Lumberton, Mississippi
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Lumberton, Mississippi, there's no better way to go about it. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.