Find a roofer in Laurel, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Mississippi // Laurel
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I plan to have roofing contractors come out?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary cost per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a new roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
When should my roof be inspected?
Many roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Laurel, MS
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Laurel, MS. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Laurel, MS. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.