Find a roofer in Hollandale, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most budget friendly solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are reliable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your home needs while being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They normally have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can also get higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the likelihood of having it be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential spaces and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise idea to get routine inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire home, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Hollandale, MississippiHome // Mississippi // Hollandale
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Hollandale, MS
You can rely on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Hollandale, MS. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and find the best candidate for the job.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to help. With our streamlined platform, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Hollandale, MS. Get the premium roofing services you need for your house today.