Find a roofer in Flowood, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Flowood, MississippiRoofing // Mississippi // Flowood
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what time should I consider getting an inspection done for my roof?
The majority of roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What sort of prices are associated with repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When is the perfect season to get your roof serviced?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Flowood, Mississippi
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Flowood, Mississippi. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see that a few of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient option to find the right companies for roofing maintenance services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.