Find a roofer in Enid, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the estimated time required for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to delay the job. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate the hours for the project.
At which point should I think about having an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal price charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to fix a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Enid, MS
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Enid, MS, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to hire the right professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our platform.