Find a roofer in Ellisville, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Ellisville, MississippiRoofing // Mississippi // Ellisville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for booking a roofing appointment?
Most roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the standard cost charged by roofing experts for a replacement job?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What should I estimate for rooftop maintenance?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
During which time of the year should I schedule services with a roofer?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting later in the year could be a better time for services.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Ellisville, MS
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance professionals in Ellisville, MS. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how do you know when you need a professional, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain signs of wear including:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy solution to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our app.