Find a roofer in Duncan, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Mississippi // Duncan
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
How long does it take to get a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the project.
At what time should I consider having a roof inspection done?
Many roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the standard price charged by roofing contractors for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will establish the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the approximate cost for repairing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Duncan, Mississippi
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Duncan, Mississippi. Our user-friendly platform is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the right candidate for the job.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. When you’ve found the right fit, then it's just requesting a quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.