Find a roofer in Camden, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average roof for a residence is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most budget friendly materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are reliable and do a great job of protecting your home in addition to being the affordable option. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any house.
However, asphalt shingles do wear out faster and require maintenance more often than the more pricier options. They usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential houses and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. When the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not a good sign, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to come up with precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Camden, MississippiHome // Mississippi // Camden
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Services near Camden, MS
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Camden, MS. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by giving you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and find the best professional for your project.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Camden, MS. Find the perfect contractor for your property now.