Find a roofer in Braxton, Mississippi
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can estimate a timeline for the project.
What is the correct occasion to schedule an inspection for my roof?
Most roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the usual cost of roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Typically, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected cost to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Braxton, Mississippi
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Braxton, Mississippi. Our user-friendly site gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and find the best professional for your project.
It's crucial to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy option to find the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.