Find a roofer in Novi, Michigan
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what point should I think about having an inspection for my roof?
Many roofing contractors suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the normal price charged by roofing experts for a roof replacement job?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What are the typical costs associated with repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
During which season should I book roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that winter could be an easier time to book.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Novi, MI
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Novi, MI. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right fit, then it's just requesting a estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.