Find a roofer in Monroe, Michigan
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Monroe, MichiganRoofing // Michigan // Monroe
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to get a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the normal price for roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to repair the roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is a good season for roofing jobs?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Monroe, Michigan
If you need roofing maintenance services in Monroe, Michigan, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the skills and experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free solution to find the right companies for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our platform.