Find a roofer in West Paris, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the proper time to schedule a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How much will a roofing specialist charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several things that will determine the total cost. Typically, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What cost can be expected for roof maintenance services?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When should I schedule to get roofing services done?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get in touch with a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that waiting until winter could be a better time to schedule.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in West Paris, ME
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in West Paris, ME. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, book an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our powerful platform, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in West Paris, ME. Find the perfect contractor for your home today.